FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN CHINA
Marketing With WeChat
WeChat is an expedient web based tool developed by Tencent in 2011. It is one of the world’s most popular mobile applications with over 1 Billion active users.
WeChat has the flexibility to connect businesses and consumers across the globe and enables third-party companies to develop services and functions within WeChat.
– stated the New York Times in this video
- Transfer money
- Book a train or plane ticket
- Purchase goods through WeChat Shop
- Create thousands of chat groups
- Make appointments to get your car repaired
How To Use WeChat For Marketing Your BusinessPlease feel free to get our information package
„WeChat For Your Company“ via E-mail.
It includes the following information:
Main Functions Of WeChat
Accounts – Service/Subscription
Account Functions & Their Differences
The Benefits WeChat Brings To Your Company
The First Step To Setup Your Account
Free Information Package On WeChat
WeChat serves various functions to companies across the globe and offers a range of possibilities for marketing and customer support. For instance, WeChat provides Online Marketing Campaigns, O2O Activities, CRM Support and User Support.
The first step is to understand which WeChat account is suitable for your company.
- More visibility: Appear the same as other WeChat friends
- Push 4 Messages per Month
- Followers get a push notification upon receiving posts
- Offers range of customizable options in WeChat Shop & WeChat Pay
- Integration options
- Advanced functionality
- Less visibility: Appear inside a dedicated folder
- Push 1 Message per Day
- No notifications upon receiving posts
- All Messages are stored in one folder with other subscription accounts
- Customizable options in WeChat Shop & WeChat Pay are not possible
ATCS provides business and information technology consultancy services to clients across the globe.
What are the functions of WeChat?
Suggestions of the most suitable account type
Suggestion of suitable content & post frequency
Individual Customer Service
Strategy on how to increase your followers Market share & sales volume
Four Times As Much Perception For An Electric Car Manufacturer
Service quality is becoming very important, client wanted crucial round the clock service to his customers in China and wanted to keep track of the quality of service
All after-sales inquiries should be answered within 12 hours
Creation of a concept that outlines the integration process
Multiple WeChat Accounts:
Service Account and Subscription Account
Implementation of desired functionality in WeChat
Integration into customer’s IT interface for Reporting and Monitoring
2 months, from inception to go-live
Into user behavior and reporting
Acquisition Of New Customers via WeChat:
Our clients have discovered new ways to increase sales
Complete Corporate Communication via WeChat: WeChat has become their preferred Marketing Channel